After completing her course in MBBS at WHO recognised Thanjavur Medical College-Tamil Nadu, India. Dr Neeraja Gandhi continues to have over 20 years of experience in the fields of Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics, Community Medicine, Pathology and School Health as General Practitioner Burdubai Karama.
Dr Neeraja has been working in Dubai for about 13 years. In India, she has worked in multi-speciality corporate, institution and tertiary hospitals. Her previous positions include General Practitioner at Karama Medical Centre and School Health Medical Officer at Gems Cambridge Intl. School, Dubai.
- All common Medical Issues
- Management of Emergencies
- Pediatric and Adult Immunization
- Simple Surgical procedures
- ECG — Interpretation
- Diagnosis of Sports Injuries
- Allergy and Asthma in Children and Adult
- Infectious Diseases
- General Health Checkup
- Management of Hypertension, Diabetes, Hyperlipidemia
- Obesity and Diet Management.