Dr Shilpa mhatre is working as a Specialist Obstetrician and Gynecologist at WeCare medical centre Karama, Dubai. She has worked at various prestigious healthcare institutes in UAE, & India. Dr Shilpa has 14 years of post MD experience. She has a strong commitment and devotion to her patients throughout her career. Proud to be part of the healthcare community, she is committed to maintaining the highest healthcare standards. The passion that drives her is educating women and teenagers in healthcare awareness, establishing and promoting Women ́s Health Care Education Programs.
Certified Training Course in Obstetrics and Gynecological Ultrasound and Fetal Heart Rate Monitoring
conducted by Nawrosjee Wadia Maternity Hospital, Mumbai
Diploma in Gynecological Endoscopy and Hysteroscopy from Bombay Endoscopy Academy & Center for
Minimally Invasive Surgery (BEAMS), India Mumbai.
Certificate course Training in Human Assisted Reproductive Technology – Centre for Reproductive
Medicine Cleveland Clinic, USA & E.A.R.T. India
NHS CERTIFIED Masters Certificate training in Urogynecology’s Basic & Advanced. IBC Medical services,
She has Presented Scientific Papers in Conferences of Mumbai Obstetrics & Gynecological Society.
Language Proficiency in English, Marathi, Hindi, Gujarati, kannada.
- All common Medical Issues
- Management of Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Menstrual Irregularities
- Pre and postmenopausal problems
- Nanagement of ovarian diseases
- Abnormal pap smear and Infertility
- Adolescent gynecology
- Management of Normal and High-Risk pregnancies
- Preconception counselling
- Management of Hypertension, Diabetes, Hyperlipidemia
- Laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgeries