Our department of general medicine is lead by two general practitioners along with supporting nurses who focus on treating acute, chronic and complex medical illnesses. The team also focuses on educating patients on preventive care.
“General Medicine” in Medical specialty dealing with the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of adult diseases.
WeCare medical centre employs a wide range of knowledge and skills to manage acute and chronic medical illness comprehensively.
- General health check up
- Asthma, common cold
- Respiratory infections
- Follow up treatment for heart problems like Hypertension (High Blood Pressure)
- High cholesterol
- Gastric and kidney problems
- General Pain, migraine
- Menstrual problems
- Consultation on routine health problems
- Periodic health checkup and preventive health care
- All types of vaccinations and immunizations for adults