Homoeopathy is an old system of medicine that uses extreme dilutions of substances to stimulate a healing response in the body. It is based on three fundamental principles of cure.
In classical homoeopathy, one remedy is administered to treat the sum total of symptoms found in the patient. It is highly effective in the treatment of
“Homoeopathy (=homeopathy)” is an alternative method of treatment, based on the Nature’s Law of Cure, namely ‘Like Cures Like’
In homoeopathy, special attention is given to the relationship of homoeopathic remedies.
- Asthma, Allergic Rhinitis,Sinusitis,Bronchitis.
- Female complaints like PCOD, Fibroid uterus, Menstrual Irregu
-larities, Menapausal symptoms.
- Skin complaints like Acne, warts, Boils, Eczema, Psoriasis.
- Hyperacidity, Dyspepsia, Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
- Children complaints, Recurrent Cold and Cough, Tonsillitis,
-Otitis, Boosting Immunity, Memory and Concentration.
- Obesity, Backache, Arthritis.
- Hairfall Treatment